We will bring your organization from ordinary to extraordinary by matching The Blue Star Standard of Excellence
The SWATT program is used to gain a greater understanding of the individuals within the organization or industry. Some of us might have heard of the SWATT analysis – which is used to understand the overall productivity of the Organization
- Strengths – positive characteristics that give an advantage in it’s being
- Weakness – critical characteristics that give a disadvantage in it’s being
- Adaptability – Ability to effectively adapt to changes within an Organizational structure different behavioral and communication styles
- Treat – a set of circumstances that could have a negative influence on the desired goal
- Trust – responsibility imposed on a person in whom confidence or authority is placed.